The Initio has been designed specifically for use with the Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other single board computers. The robot chassis uses 4 motors which can be controlled using any standard motor controller board powered through x6 AA batteries.
- An extrememly flexible and easy to use 4WD Robot platform
- Injection moulded from tough ABS
- Built-in powerful 170-size motors and high-quality gearboxes
- Single board computer mounting base-plate
- 6-cell battery box with switch, charging socket, wiring for motor driver
- Built-in speed encoders on each side with electronics already fitted
- Each wheel can be individually decoupled from the gearbox – run as 1WD, 2WD or 3WD if you want!
- Fixings for stepper motors
- No soldering or gluing required – simply screw together and plug in the wires
- The main chassis is delivered ready-built and all wires connected
- All you need to do is add in the control boards and screw the top plate
- Mounting plates included for IR obstacle sensors and line sensors
- Loads of extra mountings for additional boards inlcuded
Hobby & Education, Robotics
Batteries not supplied