ANALOGUE BOARD, CUSTARD PI 3, FOR RPI
Custard Pi 3 Analogue add-on board for the Raspberry Pi
- Custard Pi 3 has 8 analogue pins for connecting to your Raspberry Pi. The board is stackable on the GPIO pins and features a 12-bit ADC IC which is great for connecting analogue electronics such as sensors.
- Provision of 8 analogue inputs using an 8 channel 12 bit A to D chip connected to the SPI bus
- On board 2.5V reference for accuracy
- Maximum analogue input is 2.5V per channel in single ended mode.
- A power on LED fitted to the 3.3V rail to confirm correct plug in.
- The Raspberry Pi is buffered from accidental connection of a high voltage
- There are 8 screw terminals provided for easy connection to external electronics
- This plug-in Custard Pi uses a stackable connector
- Accessory Type: Add-on board
- Features: 12-bit ADC
- For Use With: Raspberry Pi
- Kit Contents: Custard Pi 3 assembled