HIFIBerry DAC+HAT-Standard RCA
R750.00 Inc. Vat
This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
This is the Standard RCA version which uses RCA connectors that you know from your normal stereo equipment. The HiFiBerry, like all Pi HATs, sits right on top of your Pi’s GPIO pins with no additional cables needed and integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- x4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
This board is ONLY compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Pi 3 Model B, and the Pi Models A+ and B+! While we haven’t tested it with the Pi Zero, it likely works with it!
Out of stock