The Microstack baseboard for Raspberry Pi brings the world of Microstack modules to the amazing world of Raspberry Pi. This baseboard can be used with Raspberry Pi model A and B and the newer A+ and B+ versions. It routes the appropriate GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi to sockets to connect Microstack modules. The onboard 3.3V regulator makes enough current available to power a stack of Microstack modules, separate from the limited 3.3V supply on the Raspberry Pi. The 5V supply to the regulator and some Microstack modules can either be supplied from the Raspberry Pi or via an additional, onboard 5V microusb socket. The unique multi colour PCB and polarised sockets help ensure the correct modules are fitted in the correct orientation in the correct socket.
- Fully supported with Microstack Node Python Library
- Quick to get started on Raspberry Pi with simple to install drivers
- Unique colour coded PCB for simplicity
- Onboard 3.3V power regulator takes the load of the Raspberry Pi’s 3.3 volt power rail
- ESD sensitive device. Precaution should be used when handling the device in order to prevent permanent damage.
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: ARM11
- Features: Allows to Connect Microstack Sensors, Unique Colour Coded PCB for Simplicity, 3.3V Regulator
- For Use With: Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi B+/A+/B/A
- Kit Contents: Add-on Adapter Base Board
- Silicon Core Number: BCM2835
- Silicon Family Name: BCM2xxx
- Silicon Manufacturer: Broadcom