HDMI to VGA Adapter for Raspberry Pi
- The PIVIEW is a high quality, high performance, convenient and compact HDMI to VGA conversion cable. It converts the digital HDMI video signals which are outputted from Raspberry Pi, into an analog signal required by the widely used VGA based computer displays still widely used around the world. It is a portable digital to analog adapter cable, converting standard HDMI input to VGA output. It is widely applicable where computer/DVD/digital set top box/laptop/a range of HD sources output’s digital signal but some display devices such as TV/monitor/projector doesn’t have digital input interface. This VIEW adapter cable offers a simple display device connectivity solution.
- Plug and play, no external power supply required
- The device handles display resolutions of up to 720p/1080i/1080p
- Standard HDMI male input
- VGA female output
- 99% high purity oxygen free copper wire core, gold plated terminals and gold plated plug
- Desktop and laptop computers, limit current they deliver to USB sockets to a maximum of 500mA. Because PiView is powered by Raspberry Pi, this limitation can result in impaired video performance.
- PIVIEW HDMI to VGA adapter cable, Product CD with drivers and user manual
- Accessory Type: HDMI to VGA Converter
- Features: PiView converts HDMI signals from the Raspberry Pi into analog signals so VGA monitors can be used
- For Use With: Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi B+/A+/B/A